We do our absolute best to make returns hassle-free for you. In order to return a product, please contact us. Please make sure to have your order number ready when contacting our team.
If a product is received damaged or if you receive an incorrect product (wrong finish, specifications, etc.), we ask that you take pictures of the affected product and contact us at your earliest convenience. Do not under any circumstance install a product that is damaged or incorrect.
If a manufacturer defect is discovered during installation, we ask that you take pictures of the affected product and contact us before proceeding any further with the installation.
In the rare case of a fitment issue, WheelSupreme requires clients to take pictures prior to requesting a return and will not cover any labour costs incurred.
In rare cases of returns in which there is an exchange/swap of products taking place, the following two options are available:
- Quick Method: A second order will be processed, charged in full and shipped out to you. Simultaneously, a return for the original order will be processed. A refund for the second order will be issued once the original order has been returned, received and inspected.
- Long Method: If you do not wish to be charged for a second order, a return for your original order will be processed. Once it has been returned, received and inspected, a second order will be shipped out to you.
We ask that you keep all original boxes and protective packaging for a week after full delivery of your order. In the case of a return, we ask that products be shipped back in the same state as they were originally received.
Conditions for a full refund
- An order is unable to be fulfilled and a comparable product is unavailable
- A product is received damaged and a replacement is unavailable
- A pricing error is made on behalf of the manufacturer and the surplus cannot be absorbed by neither WheelSupreme nor the consumer
Conditions for an exchange without a restocking fee
- A product is received damaged
- A product has a manufacturer defect
- A product does not match the description to that of the one originally purchased
Condition for a refund subject to a 15% restocking fee & shipping fees
- An order is cancelled by the customer or is refused upon delivery
No refunds or exchanges
- Installation kits
- Used/damaged products
- Mounted/balanced packages
- Mounted/balanced wheels or tires
- Special order/final sale products
- Orders returned without a return authorization from WheelSupreme
- Products damaged during installation
- Custom drilled wheels
- Products damaged by road hazards
- 30 days after sale
- Wheels that have been modified, painted or coated
- Single wheels or tires
- Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment used within 2-5 business days of reception